Sunday, May 22, 2011

Snow in May!

Well, after so much traveling and more to come, we decided to take the Mother's Day weekend off to clean house and for Kristin to get ready for a 4 day work trip to Denver.  We decided to go on a hike with friends and their dog on Sunday somewhere in the Cascades. We headed out to numerous trailheads and they were all snowed in!!!!  While Klamath Falls was a decent temperature, a little higher in the mountains it was snowing!  So we decided to scratch the hike and just let the pups play at a near by park - Daphne actually got Alee into the freezing cold water!!!  She didn't seem to thrilled about it, but still it was the first time we'd ever seen her jump into the water!

"oh - I see how this works - the humans throw the stick into the water and you go get it and bring it to me...perfect!"
 
"Thanks for getting the stick so we can play..."
"I think I'm goin in this time!!!!!"


No comments: