This post is a little out of order, but I just got the photos off the camera! Last weekend, the weekend BEFORE we got Alee, Ed and I went on the Adkins Company Outing. Ed's company, Adkins Engineering, paid for all their employees and spouses to head out to Grants Pass to take a ride on the
Hells Gate Jet Boat tour on the Rouge River and have dinner at a riverside restaurant. To top that off, they also paid for everyone to stay at the
Riverside Lodge that evening. We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting all of Ed's co-workers. The event was coincidentally held the day before the Boss' birthday, so they definitely had some fun letting everyone know about the birthday boy! The lodge was super cute and the boat tour was really fun. They did some unexpected moves that soaked several people on the boat but Ed and I stayed mostly dry.
Ed and I on the boat before dinner
Coming into Hells Gate Canyon - the scenery of many famous movies!
Dinner...where they also had some fun singing for the birthday boy (boss)
After Dinner on the way back to the boat
Hells Gate Canyon
No comments:
Post a Comment