August 15th, we ran our first 10K Trail Run with Paul and Christina at Pedernales Falls State Park! It was a blast and WAY harder than a road 10K! I even got an injury!!! The trail was very pretty though - lots of hills and rocks! Before we got to camp Friday night, we stopped at a restaurant in Austin for a pasta dinner - what a gem! This place - the Treehouse Grill - was amazing! Great food, live music and $3 beers! We got some carbs and even had desert! After the race Saturday morning, we headed to New Braunfels and went tubing to soak our tired bodies! We had a blast down the Comal and then had a fantastic Mexican dinner before heading home Sat night.
Ed and Paul enjoying our Italian Dinner!

Christina and I post-run!

My knee injury! (had to take pics before I could clean it!)

Christina and Paul post run - enjoying a drink!

The Pedernales
No comments:
Post a Comment